Ant ,Beer & Life

|
Jai-ho by Rahman,Beer, lively atmosphere and IPL final. Sunday evening I carried myself to the pub for the IPL final. Located my self on the table for two, accompanied by a friend of mine.
Despite all the happening around I managed to spot an ANT on my circular wooden table (I think he was there to support Chennai).  I saw it moving at the speed of 1mm/sec towards my Beer glass. It crossed all the obstacles coming in its way whether it may be ketchup, bottle, lighter or Ice bucket.
I thought of playing a game with it. Placed knife in front of it and tried to distract it in opposite direction. Again after a while I noticed obnoxious ant heading towards my beer glass with more speed this time (may be 2mm/sec). I think they have a very short memory .It encountered the same obstacles and charging in to meet my sword (knife)   I did the same thing and same result, I succeeded. (OK, I know succeeded is wrong word here) .This happened one more time.
What one can deduce from this? - Ants are stupid or Humans are stronger (fuck off!!).
On a serious note, put this analogy to the life. Many a times in life we keep on facing challenges again and again. Sometimes we are through and some times jacked up. What's important is to keep on moving, irrespective of any number of failures, irrespective of direction. If you are moving, the probability is always higher that you‘ll reach your destination sooner or later instead of sitting and crying on spill over.
Ant was moving all the time and may be sometime later, when I was not noticing ,it may have escaped my inactive knife barrier.
Also one more important thing to notice is that as ants have small memory which kept on serving it that it was a new path even while it was traversing same old path every time. So Sometime it is helpful to forget your past baggage and keep on charging with more enthusiasm each time. Hopefully you'll succeed (its correct this time, chill!!). 

Note - Beer tastes good with matches. 
 p.s. - Chennai won the IPL final by defeating Mumbai Indians,(poor Sachin). Also Mr. L.K. Modi delivered emotional speech with swollen ass. This IPL snatched the post of External Affairs Minister from Respected Mr. Shashi Tharoor (I mean the word ‘Respected’)